Coinciding with the week in which International Recycling Day is commemorated, JLMIngenieria presents its new set to recover construction and demolition waste (RCDs), the TR200E_Compact® model.
This new TR200_Compact ® model is characterized by:
- Be an autonomous team equipped with a generator set to facilitate its use and transport.
- Contain an overband mod. OPI 0.65 2.0 to separate the ferrous elements.
- Eliminate low density elements such as plastic and paper through the blower mod. CAM1000
- Cabin with four selection boxes, acoustically and thermally insulated, equipped with air conditioning equipment.
- Facilitate its installation through the hydraulic elevation system by remote control.
In addition, the TR200E_Compact ® mod differs from other equipment in that it has a drive train, which allows it to easily move around the installation.
The TR200E_Compact® set together with the mod.TR100E_Compact ® and the recovery plant mod. Rec100®, all developed by JLMIngenieria, are established as the best options to guarantee adequate management of construction and demolition waste, obtaining by-products free of improper as established by current legislation.
At JLMIngeniería we design and manufacture with the purpose of guaranteeing the full satisfaction of our customers.